Reducing costs in ultra-deepwater will require technology development. It is important to focus on those technology's that will provide the biggest bang for the buck. System and value engineering processes have identified high impact technologies. Not surprisingly, subsea and downhole technologies offer greatest opportunities for increasing recovery, operability, and extending tie-back distances.
- Rapid sedimentation in young basin causes overpressured reservoirs. Overpressured reservoirs create challenges for formation evaluation, drilling, and completion.
- High temperature/high pressure reservoirs in some regions requires special approaches in development planning and HPHT tools.
- Some reservoirs are tight sand that might require horizontal drilling and fracking.
- Geologic “Static” modeling
- Field and Area Development Planning
- Production Optimization
- Flow Assurance
Increase recovery at lower cost applying total asset solutions
We have superior reservoir capabilities that enable us to offer total asset solutions, including well construction support, an improved production system, a revised field development plan, field management project, or enhanced oil recovery project. You can work more efficiently to improve job execution, leading to better production.